Welcome! You'll use this site to apply for competitive grants, teacher mini-grants, and scholarships.
Follow these links to review the instructions:
Applying for a Scholarship? The scholarship deadline is February 1, 2019. Click here for "Scholarship Application Detailed Instructions."
Applying for a Teacher Mini-Grant? Click here for instructions.
Applying for a grant from the Community Foundation for Muskegon, Ocean, and Mason Counties?
- Applications open January 1, 2019
- Applications of intent due February 14, 2019
- Full application due February 28, 2019
- Grants announced by May 1, 2019
- Click here for "Grant Application Detailed Instructions"
If you have any questions, please contact:
Grant Application Assistance: Jocelyn Hines, Program Associate: 231-332-4118, email@example.com
Scholarship Assistance: Dana Scott, Scholarship Program Coordinator: 231-332-4104, firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Assistance: email@example.com
This application serves the scholarship programs of Muskegon, Oceana and Mason Counties, and is administered in Muskegon by Dana Scott, Scholarship Coordinator. Your completed application may be submitted in three easy steps:
1. Complete this application electronically and submit (by 11:59 pm on February 1, 2019) by clicking the "Submit My Data" button on the Finish screen. You will receive a confirmation via email that your application was submitted successfully.
2. Request an official transcript showing cumulative GPA, rank in class, and SAT scores from your guidance counselor. High school students can submit a transcript using Parchment if available at your school, and college students can have the records office send the transcript electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you may mail the transcript to the Community Foundation for Muskegon County at 425 W. Western Avenue, Suite 200, Muskegon, MI 49440 by February 1, 2019. If you are dual enrolled, please submit your college transcript also! If you are a current college student, a transcript from the college is the only transcript required.
3. Provide financial information: If you have completed your FAFSA, please provide the first page of your (SAR) Student Aid Report. Email to email@example.com, or mail to the Community Foundation at 425 W. Western Avenue, Suite 200, Muskegon, MI 49440 by February 1, 2019. Please notify the Foundation if you are unable to complete your FAFSA or want to be considered for merit-only scholarships.
It is very important to review your application before clicking the submit button. Our Scholarship Committee will use this information when they make decisions, so please make sure it is complete and accurate. If you do not click the "Submit" button, your application will not be received by the Foundation and you will not be considered for a scholarship.
When filling out narrative questions, you are limited to the space allowable on the printed version. Please refer to word limits, but also please make sure that nothing is cut-off on the printed version. Anything not visible will not be read.
Please remember to review the application checklist at the top of this page before submitting your application.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the scholarship application process, please contact Dana Scott, Scholarship Coordinator for Muskegon, Oceana and Mason Counties at the Community Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (231) 332-4104.